Welcome to the website of Flachshof GmbH. Thank you for your visit and for your interest in our company.
1. Name and contact details of the person responsible and the data protection officer
The person responsible within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation and other national data protection laws of the member states as well as other data protection regulations is:
Flachshof GmbHFlachshofweg 1079798 Jestetten
We are not obliged to appoint a company data protection officer.
2. Collection and storage of personal data as well as type and purpose of processing
a) When visiting the website
In order to use our online offer, it is not necessary to provide personal data (e.g. name, address, e-mail, etc.). When you visit our website, your browser automatically transmits information to the server of this page. These so-called log files are temporarily stored until they are automatically deleted:
· Browsertyp/ -version
· Operating system used
· Referrer URL (the previously visited page)
· Host name/IP address of the accessing computer
· Date and time of the server request
· Websites from which the user's system accesses our website
· Websites that are accessed by the user's system via our website
· Amount of data transferred in each case
The data is stored in log files in order to ensure the functionality of the website. In addition, we use the data to optimize the website and to ensure the security of our information technology systems. An evaluation of the data for marketing purposes does not take place in this context.
For these purposes, we also have a legitimate interest in data processing in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR. Under no circumstances do we use the collected data to draw conclusions about your person.
b) When using our contact form
If you contact us via contact form or e-mail, the data you provide will be used to process your request. The provision of the data is necessary for the processing and answering of your inquiry - without their provision we cannot answer your inquiry or at best only to a limited extent.
The legal basis for this processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b) GDPR.
Your data will be deleted if your enquiry has been conclusively answered and the deletion does not conflict with any statutory retention obligations, e.g. in the event of any subsequent execution of the contract.
c) Information for applicants
We offer you the opportunity to apply for a job with us via our website. In the case of these digital applications, your applicant and application data will be collected and processed electronically by us for the purpose of handling the application process.
The legal basis for this processing is § 26 para. 1 sentence 1 BDSG in conjunction with Art. 88 para. 1 GDPR.
If an employment contract is concluded after the application process, we will store your data transmitted during the application in your personnel file for the purpose of the usual organizational and administrative process - of course, in compliance with the further legal obligations.
The legal basis for this processing is also § 26 para. 1 sentence 1 BDSG in conjunction with Art. 88 para. 1 GDPR.
If an application is rejected, we will automatically delete the data transmitted to us two months after notification of the rejection. However, the deletion does not take place if the data is processed due to legal provisions, e.g. due to the burden of proof under the AGG, require longer storage of up to four months or until the conclusion of legal proceedings.
The legal basis in this case is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f) GDPR and § 24 para. 1 no. 2 BDSG. Our legitimate interest lies in legal defence and enforcement.
3. Use and disclosure of personal data
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
We will only pass on your data to third parties if:
· You have given your consent in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a GDPR,
· The disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in the non-disclosure of your data
· In the event that there is a legal obligation for disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. c GDPR there is a legal obligation, as well as
· This is legally permissible and required under Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. b GDPR is necessary for the processing of contractual relationships with you.
5. Data subject rights
You have the right to:
· In accordance with Art. 15 GDPR to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can obtain information about the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data if it has not been collected by us, and the existence of automated decision-making request, including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information about its details;
· In accordance with Art. 16 GDPR, to demand the immediate correction of inaccurate or incomplete personal data stored by us;
· In accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfilment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims;
· In accordance with Art. 18 GDPR, to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you refuse to delete it and we no longer need the data, but you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR have lodged an objection to the processing;
· In accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, you have the right to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request that it be transferred to another person responsible;
· In accordance with Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR to revoke your consent once given to us at any time. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent in the future and
· In accordance with Art. 77 GDPR to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our company headquarters.
6. Right of objection
If your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR to object to the processing of your personal data, provided that there are reasons for doing so that arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which will be implemented by us without specifying a particular situation.
If you would like to exercise your right of revocation or objection, simply send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Data security
We use appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.